Here are Some Tips for Choosing the Right Furniture Movers in SharjahE. Ali
Moving to a new home necessitates a significant amount of physical activity. The physical effort required to move large or unusually shaped furniture, on the other hand, is unparalleled.
Moving couches, bed frames, dressers, or dining room tables carelessly can result in back and neck injuries. If you don’t use the proper techniques, you can also endanger your furniture and home.
You have the ability to care for your back, your belongings, and your home. These hints will assist you in transporting large, awkwardly shaped furniture safely.
TIP #1 GET A MOVING PLAN FOR YOUR FURNITURE
Moving furniture safely, like other aspects of a move, necessitates planning. Make a list of all the heavy, awkward, or oversized items you intend to relocate.
Next, decide which route you’ll take to load your furniture into the truck from your house. You should be aware of potential issues such as narrow corridors, stairwells, and door frames. Consider how you will get to your new home as well.
Measure the length of any large furniture you intend to relocate. You’ll be able to tell whether any of the pieces need to be disassembled or if a new route is required.
Then, choose the order in which you want to move the items. The heaviest items should be stored closest to the truck’s cab. This means you’ll need to plan ahead of time to move these items.
TIP #2 FURNITURE DISASSEMBLING
Although it can add extra steps, disassembling furniture can make it much easier to move and help you save space on your moving truck. Be aware of the extra time it takes to disassemble and reassemble furniture.
TIP #3 CONSIDER THESE SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS
To make it easier to navigate corners and doors, remove legs from tables, chairs and couches, as well as desks and desks.
- To reduce weight, take drawers out of dressers
- Take books and other items out of shelves and consoles
- Take mirrors out of vanities and dresser cabinets
TIP #4 MOVE EQUIPMENT AND MATERIALS
Make it easier to lift and transport heavy furniture with equipment. You might consider purchasing moving aids like:
- Furniture straps: These strong straps are also known as lifting straps. They help to lift heavy objects off your arms and back.
- Dolly: For taller items, choose a two-wheeled stand-up dolly, or a four-wheeled horizontal dolly. Before you push the dolly, make sure that everything is secured.
- Furniture sliders: These plastic pieces can be placed under the legs of furniture so that it slides easily.
- Stretch wrap and moving blankets: Protective wrapping furniture in stretch wrap or moving blanket makes it easier to grab them.
TIP #5 MOVING WITH PROFESSIONALS
Let’s face it: moving furniture is difficult. Even if you take precautions, you still run the risk of injuring yourself, your furniture, or your home.
Professional movers have received extensive training in the safe handling of large and heavy items. They will understand how to position furniture so that it can pass through doors, how to pad corners, how to safely and properly load a truck, and so on. Many movers will even disassemble your furniture for you.
Why take the chance? By handling heavy items, a professional moving company can help you move with less stress.