Do Not Forget These Essential Tasks Before You Move from Dubai to Abu Dhabi
Planning and preparation are essential, no matter if your move is temporary or permanent. Moving, packing, loading, unloading, and moving are all common tasks that you will have to do before or during your move. When you have heavy furniture, these tasks can be physically demanding. You may also experience mental exhaustion and stress from a move to your home, especially if you’re moving for the first time. This could lead to you forgetting important tasks that are often overlooked.
Are you curious to know if your move is well-planned and planned? This is a list that you should never forget before you move from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. This will help you have a stress-free and successful home move in Abu Dhabi.
- Preparation and planning are key to a successful home move. Packing is the first thing on your list. This can be time-consuming and costly. For full protection, you can purchase boxes, bubble wrap, and packing paper. However, if your budget is tight, recycled materials are an option. It is important to start packing as soon as possible so that everything is secure and correctly packed. If you are looking to hire movers & packers in Dubai, Sharjah, or other areas, you will need to find a reliable one. They will do all the work.
- Your family and friends should share your plans for moving within the next few months. This will allow them to have sufficient time to process the news, particularly close ones. It also allows you enough time to get to know them and to make connections. This will make it easy for both of you to say goodbye and increase the likelihood that they will help with your preparations.
- Notifications can be sent to your family and friends, but also to all institutions to which you are connected. This applies to banks, credit card companies, insurance companies, charities, and building societies. As they may be required to send important documents or letters, this task is essential. To avoid problems, you should also change your online accounts at Amazon, eBay, and other online shops. Important documents and packages shouldn’t be sent to an old address.
- Notifying your relatives, neighbors, and nannies of the situation is important as well notify them. Let them know when you have the date for your home move. If you have given spare keys to them, make sure that they are collected. After you have taken the keys home, you can hand them to your solicitor or estate agent.
- Your health is your wealth. So, notify your dentists, opticians, and doctors as soon as you can. Get your medical records. If you are moving across the country, it is important to get your medical records. You won’t have to return to your old home, which can take hours. It’s also possible to ask your doctor, dentist, or optician for recommendations. This will help you adjust to your new surroundings.
- Purchase additional supplies of your maintenance medication. After you’ve informed your doctors about the move, you can get a prescription. This is especially important if you are still searching for new doctors. You will be able to get enough supplies until you visit the recommended medical expert from your previous doctors.
- You will need to notify your children if you have children. Notifying their schools of the move is essential as they will require certain documents to allow your children to transfer to a new school. Notifying their schools is important so make sure you send a letter as soon as possible after finalizing the date for your move.
- Notifying existing utilities at least one week before your move is a good idea. This covers all utilities, including water and electricity. It will prevent future problems and unexpected bills. The disconnection should be scheduled within a few days of your move. You will still be able to access the services in case of delays or if you need them for items, you have left behind.
- Phone and internet services are essential for our daily lives. It is necessary to install internet services so it is a good idea to set up a schedule before you move. It is best to notify service providers at least a month before you move to allow them time to set up the internet. This will ensure that they are available when you arrive at your new residence. You should update your phone number to reflect the correct area code if you’re moving interstate.
- Make a list of important contact information that you may need to make your move. For a quicker inquiry, this list should include the contact information of insurance agents, estate agents, and utilities. Don’t forget to include the contact information for your Abu Dhabi movers and packers so they can inform you of any changes to your plans.
- You will most likely need your phone on the day of your move so make sure you charge it. It’s required for all movers in Fujairah and Abu Dhabi. It is necessary to contact your movers in Sharjah and movers in Ajman. You don’t want a dead phone battery on moving day.
- It is a good idea to have extra cash available. This is a great idea, especially if you’re moving across the country. This can be a great way to save money on last-minute expenses or for basic supplies during your move.
- Before you leave your home, make sure that all utilities are turned off. Once all of your belongings have been packed, you can now allow your hired movers to take them. If you don’t check your utilities, surprise charges could be incurred.
- Finally, ask your agent for a list of local services in your new area. This will allow you to easily find local movers services such as plumbers, electricians, or other personnel that you require for your home. These are not the people you want in your home. But it is better to be prepared for any problems that might arise.
- This checklist can be printed and included in your moving checklist if you’re currently planning your move. Although these tips are easy to follow, they will require you to take the time necessary to complete them. To ensure a smooth and easy move to your new home, make sure you complete these tasks as soon as possible.