How to Pack & Load a Moving Truck?E. Ali
If you’re planning to make an unplanned move and have taken the decision to lease a moving truck, you’ll need to know how to load a truck for a move. Here are some essential rules to allow you to maximize the amount of space you have in your truck, and avoid the destruction of your precious household objects.
How to Load a Moving Truck in Dubai?
- Always load the largest and biggest items first. Set these items on the rear of the truck, and load them from Left to Right, from floor to ceiling.
- It is possible to stack objects on top of one another provided they are of similar dimensions and weight. Don’t put anything heavy over one that is lighter and cover your furniture in blankets for moving.
- After you have completed the first tier (a row running from left to right) Begin filling the gaps “fillers”. Fillers are non-breakable objects that can be bent to fit the space available in the vehicle. Examples include clothes that are in bags, animal stuffed toys blankets, pillows, blankets, and other similar items. If you have space, it is possible to make room with movers in Business Bay boxes. Keep in mind that heavy boxes should go toward the bottom, while lighter and less fragile boxes go toward the top.
- Continue to load boxes and furniture into levels. Keep in mind, load left from right to floor and from floor to ceiling.
- To reduce space, take out the drawers of dressers and cabinet drawers back in their original positions. The only reason you should avoid this if the object is made from particleboard since it could break during transport.
- After you’ve finished 1/2 up to 3/4 of the vehicle or once the majority of the bulky items are loaded, use mattress and box springs to block off and ensure the tiers are secured. Placing paintings and mirrors in between the mattresses and the box spring is suggested for the best security. If you have ropes or tie-downs, ensure you tie them off directly in the front of the mattress or box spring to secure them.
- Always load miscellaneous items, like garage tools, bikes, etc., last. Make sure to secure the bed frame components in order to prevent they’ll slide and tipping over when you attempt to load them.
Leave a Reply